Who we are
Enabling Maximum Potential was founded in 2010 by Martin Luckett who has 15 years of experience of helping organisations to achieve positive Business Transformation. Since that time we have built a core team of specialist consultants who have proven expertise of “doing the job” within their area of specialism and are therefore also able to talk from an educated and experienced point of view.
Our focus is on delivering impact through people and we do this by listening to our clients and providing tailored solutions that add maximum value and enable positive transformation.
We are committed to supporting organisations who wish to achieve sustainable growth by developing the knowledge, skill and capability of their staff and we recognise that growth often requires development of both technical and leadership capability. Our technical skills courses include a range of specialist disciplines that are essential in today’s commercial environment and these are delivered alongside a management development portfolio that supports supervisors, team leaders, middle managers, senior managers and business directors.
In line with our skills programmes, we also offer consulting support to help businesses as they translate the new knowledge gained into practical improvement actions within their working environment.
The added value that we provide
- we focus on the achievement of sustainable change that will enhance bottom line potential
- our practical solutions help to increase staff engagement
- we use experiential learning techniques to support knowledge transfer and skills development
- all of our programmes are delivered by experts who have a wealth of personal experience
- we have links to a number of academic institutions which helps to ensure that our offerings are reflective of the most current research