The purpose of this policy is to set out the intentions and key tools that Enabling Maximum Potential Limited will use to ensure that we are completely transparent about why we need the personal information we request and how we will use it.
We are totally committed to protecting your information and using it responsibly. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we collect, use and store your information.
The processing of your information is carried out by or on behalf of Enabling Maximum Potential Limited.
The Data Controller is Enabling Maximum Potential Limited which is a registered company in England and Wales (7247496).
Enabling Maximum Potential Limited
Stowe House, 1688 High Street,
Knowle, West Midlands
T: +44 (0)1564 774058
1. Why we use your information
We will only use your information where we have a legal basis to do so and will always respect your rights.
Where we use your information, it may be because you have consented to us doing so, or because we consider we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Where we do rely on a legitimate interest to use your information, we will always ensure that this is done in a way so as not to be intrusive or cause distress, and that respects your rights. Other reasons may include using information because we have a legal obligation to do so or because we must fulfil contractual obligations.
Some examples can be found below.
- You have given us your consent to use the information for a specified purpose, such as enrolment to a CMI Qualification programme, or for sending marketing emails to you;
- We need to use your information to fulfil a contract with you or your employer;
- We are using your information in pursuit of a legitimate interest, for example, to ensure we meet our regulatory requirements as a CMI Centre and an approved training provider of the Institute of Six Sigma Professionals.
2. How we use your information
To administer and fulfil our contractual and regulatory responsibilities regarding training provision
We will use the information you give to us to ensure that we are able to fulfil our contractual obligations with you / your employer to provide training.
To provide you with information regarding our future programmes which may be of interest
If you have completed a form or emailed us to enquire about our services, we will consider this as a request to send you details about future programmes, and we will use your details to contact you in relation to these as appropriate.
Where you provide contact details, we will provide information by post, phone, or email, or any other channels for which you have provided your details.
To manage our recruitment
When applying for a role with Enabling Maximum Potential Limited the personal data you provide as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Enabling Maximum Potential Limited and in connection with any subsequent Associate contract that may be entered into unless otherwise indicated. By submitting your personal information, you are consenting to Enabling Maximum Potential Limited holding and using it.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to provide certain information including your name, contact details, employment history and qualifications. This information is mandatory for Enabling Maximum Potential Limited to consider your application, communicate with you about your application and where successful, follow up with references or meet our statutory and regulatory responsibilities. We may also view social media profiles of applicants, such as LinkedIn, to the extent that it is relevant to your application.
3. Keeping your details up to date
If you should move to a new house, or there are other changes to your personal details during the course of your programme or your Associate contract you should let us know using the Enabling Maximum Potential Limited contact details above.
4. Sharing your information with other organisations
We will never share your information with third parties for their own purposes, unless we are legally required to do so.
We also use suppliers known as ‘data processors’ to process data on our behalf. When enlisting the services of such suppliers we ensure that they are under a contractual obligation to only use your information in accordance with relevant legislation and our instructions, and that they use your information for no other purposes.
5. Transferring your information outside the EEA
Enabling Maximum Potential Limited, and the organisations who work on our behalf, will not transfer your information outside the EEA. However, we use cloud- based services for storage of documentation and as such we cannot guarantee the specific geographic location. Data may therefore be stored in the US.
6. How long we keep your information
Personal information that is provided to us to administer and fulfil our contractual and regulatory responsibilities regarding training provision will be held for a period of seven years from the end of your programme.
We will hold information relating to Associates for the entire period of an Associate Contract being in force, and for a period of seven years after the Associate Contract has ended.
7. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have the following rights:
- Information Right – the right to receive the information contained in this policy and our data collection forms about the way we process your personal
- Personal Data Access Right – the right to know that we are processing your personal data and, in most circumstances, to have a copy of your personal data that we You can also ask for certain other details, such as what purpose we process your data for and how long we hold it.
- Personal Data Correction Right – you have the right to request that we correct inaccurate data or update incomplete data that we hold on you.
- Personal Data Erasure Right – known as the right to be forgotten. In certain circumstances you may request that we erase your personal data held by
- Personal Data Restriction Right – You have the right to restrict the way we process your personal data in certain circumstances, for example if: you contest the accuracy of the data, if our processing is unlawful, to pursue legal claims, or where we are relying on legitimate interests to process data.
- Data Processing Objection Right – You have the right to object to us processing your data for example: for direct marketing purposes
- Data Portability Right – you have the right to receive a copy of certain personal data or to have it transferred to another organisation in some circumstances
If you would like to exercise any of the above Rights, please contact us using the Contact Details contained on Page 2 of this Policy.
Right to Withdraw Consent at any time
Where we use your personal information based on your prior consent, for example where you have given us permission to send you marketing communications by post or email, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us (See Page 2 of this Policy for details on how to contact us).\
Right to be forgotten
In certain circumstances you may request that we delete all personal information relating to you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us (See Page 2 of this policy for details on how to contact us).
We use 2 types of system Cookies on our website:
- Cookies that are required for the site functionality to These do not collect or hold any personal data.
- Google Analytics. We use these to monitor visitor behaviour, so we can analyse website activities and improve your user experience. This data is collected anonymously however your IP address will be included in the data Google collect. We do not use this
If you have any complaints about how we handle your personal data, please contact us, using the contact details contained on Page 2 of this Policy, so that we can endeavour to resolve the issue.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your information with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK data protection regulator. You can contact them on 0303 123 1113.
Enabling Maximum Potential Limited Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (Reference Number: ZA489351)
10. How we keep your information secure
We take such measures as are appropriate to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems.
We may update this policy to reflect changes in how we use your information. Where this policy is updated, the updated version will be available on our website.